Hello all I thought I would pass this along:
The Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) created a toolkit for integrating Adolescent Relationship Abuse (ARA) components into PREP. This toolkit has lived on the limited-access Communities of Practice website.
The toolkit has recently been added to the National Clearinghouse on Families & Youth for everyone/anyone to access.
Toolkit to incorporate Adolescent Relationship Abuse Prevention into organizations and programs :
* 1. Organizational Readiness and Planning<http://ncfy.acf.hhs.gov/features/ara-toolkit/readiness-planning>
* 2. Selection and Adaptation of Materials to Address ARA<http://ncfy.acf.hhs.gov/features/ara-toolkit/selection-adaptation>
* 3. Preparation for Implementation<http://ncfy.acf.hhs.gov/features/ara-toolkit/preparation-implementation>
* 4. Monitoring and Evaluation <http://ncfy.acf.hhs.gov/features/ara-toolkit/monitoring-evaluation>
* Appendix: Additional Information and Research about Adolescent Relationship Abuse<http://ncfy.acf.hhs.gov/features/ara-toolkit/appendix>
Originally posted on VDHSV list serve by:
Mandy Paradise, M.Ed.
Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Project Coordinator
Access, Systems and Coordination
Office of Healthy Communities
Division of Prevention and Community Health
Washington State Department of Health
Ph: (360) 236-3538<tel:%28360%29%20236-3538> | E: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Mail: P.O. Box 47880
Olympia, WA 98504-7880
Location: Point Plaza East – 310 Israel Road S.E.
Tumwater, WA 98501
Public Health – Always Working for a Safer and Healthier Washington